Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fathers Day and Manatee's!



Coming up in June, I'm sure you won't forget Fathers Day! What's a better way to help dad celebrate his day than to send him out on the water for a relaxing day of fishing? I do all the work, provide the bait, tackle, rods, reels and fishing license - all he really needs is a hat and sunglasses. No hat? I'll include a special The Anglers Mark ball cap! I can produce a nice gift certificate and provide the ball cap for presentation on Father's Day, and then schedule a 1/2 day fishing trip at his convenience, just give me a call and we'll set it up!

I saw my first manatee's of the year the other day so now's the time to schedule a boat tour for your family or guests. In addition to the regular seating on The Anglers Mark I put a couple of nice deck chairs on board for your comfort and install my bimini top for some shade. During boat tours I can take up to (6) passengers with the first hour running $125 for the boat, then $75 per hour after that. Most tours average about (2) hours. There's a good chance we'll see the manatee up close and personal!

No comments: