(2) Premade 15oz pans of cornbread
(1) 8oz pre-chopped bell pepper combo container
(1) 8oz pre-chopped tomatoes container
1/3 of a 80z pre-chopped purple onion container
(1) Large cucumber, peeled and cubed
(8) large scoops of mayonnaise
Crumble the cornbread onto two cookie sheets and bake in oven at 350 degrees for approximately 10 minutes. Keep a close eye on cornbread and remove from oven and turn crumbles to get a crispy browning. Let cool then add ingredients and stir thoroughly. Taste and add salt and pepper as you like. Cut these ingredients in half to make a smaller batch.