You will see right away that these videos are not professional made! Many impromptu, spur of the moment ideas. Anyway, you'll get an idea of how we're going to be fishing here at Amelia Island. Visit back because I plan to do a number of these video "tips".
How to put a shrimp on the jig or hook:
How to cast a spinning rod:
How to use a jig and spinning rod to fish Amelia Island:
How to use a float rig to fish Amelia Island:
Catching and Landing a Fish:
5 Tips for Catching More Fish in the Back Country:
1) Know a few good knots and be confident in them and your equipment.
2) Make a plan based on the tides, weather, time of day and even day of the week.
3) Learn to cast side arm, overhead, and offshoulder. Learn to make pinpoint stops.
4) Move! If you're not catching fish, move to your next spot.
5) Fish more often. You'll learn new spots and patterns. And...if you're catching fish at a particular spot ask yourself, "why am I catching fish here?" Try to duplicate that tide/area/day.