temporarily out of minnows AND shrimp. But they had some fiddler crabs, and I had about a dozen minnows left over and still alive, and when I launched at Sawpit I cast netted a good couple of dozen of finger mullet to add to the ammunition! I had met Tim and Laura Wolfe down early and we made the short run up the Nassau and turned into the current that had just started in, and we baited up with what we had, alternating between the minnows, the fiddlers and the mullet, and all three caught fish.
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
We Threw Everything We Had At 'Em
We had another beautiful day today- I was up early and at the bait shop only to find out they were
temporarily out of minnows AND shrimp. But they had some fiddler crabs, and I had about a dozen minnows left over and still alive, and when I launched at Sawpit I cast netted a good couple of dozen of finger mullet to add to the ammunition! I had met Tim and Laura Wolfe down early and we made the short run up the Nassau and turned into the current that had just started in, and we baited up with what we had, alternating between the minnows, the fiddlers and the mullet, and all three caught fish.
temporarily out of minnows AND shrimp. But they had some fiddler crabs, and I had about a dozen minnows left over and still alive, and when I launched at Sawpit I cast netted a good couple of dozen of finger mullet to add to the ammunition! I had met Tim and Laura Wolfe down early and we made the short run up the Nassau and turned into the current that had just started in, and we baited up with what we had, alternating between the minnows, the fiddlers and the mullet, and all three caught fish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment