Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Best Filet Knife Ever

I've gone through a number of filet knives over the last 8 years that I've been guiding with some of them being fairly expensive knives.  But after a few fishing trips and fish cleaning I've found that the edge of the blades begin to pit and can't be sharpened without putting them on a grinder.  However, my wife and I purchased a 9" filet knife from the Hammer Stahl booth during the Shrimp Festival last May and it's turned out to be an excellent knife.  I keep a sharpening steel in my captains bag and will swipe the knife a few times before I clean fish and it's as sharp as the day I purchased it.  In addition to being a sharp knife, it looks "sharp" too!
Now, if you enter a special code, you can get 15% off of any product purchased from Hammer Stahl.  Visit www.HammerStahl.com and enter the code "theanglersmark" at checkout.


No comments: